1. Every student desirous of seeking admission to this college
shall procure a copy of College Prospectus and admission form
which will be available in the college office on payment
of Rs. ….. at cash counter and Rs. …… if demanded by post.c 2.
Admission to all classes shall be given to a student after
their application forms (alongwith) (i) photo copies of detailed
marks sheet of the lower examination (ii) Category Certificate
issued by competent authority (such as S.C./B.C.) and Punjab Domicile
certificate (iii) Character certificate, are scrutinized
and recommended admission committee and faculty incharges.
3. Students seeking admission shall have to appear in person alongwith
his/her parent or guardian before the Principal.
4. The decision of the Principal regarding approval/refusal of
admission shall be final and binding on all concerned.
5. If a student fails to deposit his/her dues immediately after
his/her approval of admission, admission shall be treated as cancelled notwithstanding
any provision contained in the college prospectus.
REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
1. Matric Certificate for verification of the date
2. Character Certificate from the head of the institution last attended
(in case of new student).
3. Attested copies of Certificates/Detailed marks sheet/ provisional
certificate of previous exam passed.
4. Migration Certificate from the university, candidate last attended.
5. Copy of Registration card (for those who are already registered).
6. Two copies of the latest passport size photographs to be pasted
firmly at the place provided for in the admission form and identity com library
7. Equivalence/Eligibility certificate in case of a student who
wished to join course in the college on the basis of qualification obtained
by him/her from Board/University other than Panjab University/
8. Category Certificate viz. SC/ST/BC/Blind/Physically Handicapped.
1. Students from other universities may not be
granted admission to Part-II & III classes of B.A./B.Sc.
2. If a student has a gap period of one year or more in studies
he/she shall have to furnish in writing an affidavit duly attested
by the 1st class Magistrate, the proof of his/her activities
during the gap period. Conclusive proof would be required for condoning
the gap years.
3. A candidate joining the college for the first time must submit
a character certificate from the head of the Institution last attended.
4. The students who appeared from this college & their results are
R.L. or C. S. will be admitted provisionally to the same/next higher
class for a period of three months on payment of all dues and
tuition fee on due dates of admission. As an when the result is
declared by the university, student should approach the college
authorities for regularisation of his/her admission. If a student fails
to get the admission regularised within the specified period,
the admission shall stand cancelled automatically and no refund
of dues will be allowed.
5. Those students who have passed their previous examination from
University/ Board other than those of Panjab University, will be admitted
at their own risk and responsibility, subject to the approval by
6. In case of migration from other university, student must submit
the Migration Certificate, with in one month from the date of admission.
7. Student failing in all subjects or twice in the same class shall
not be admitted.
8. Failed students of other Institution will not be admitted to
9. A candidate who has been expelled or rusticated from any where
shall not be admitted to the college.
10. Any candidate seeking admission on wrong information in respect
of age, subjects or percentage of marks, his/her admission shall
be cancelled at anytime when it comes to the notice of the
university/college and disciplinary action will be taken against the
11. All admission to college shall be strictly provisional and subject
to the rules/ ordinance of Panjab University, Chandigarh, which is
the final authority to determine the eligibility of each student.
The college shall not be responsible for the cancellation of the admission/candidature of
any student admitted to the college and fee will not be refunded.
12. Only students of Panjab University/P.S.E.B. Mohali can seek
admission within ten days of declaration of their results and that
too depends upon the availability of seats.
13. Not withstanding anything concerned ion the foregoing rules,
a student can be refused admission if his/her candidature during the
previous year in the college has been unsatisfactory.
14. The Principal reserves the right to refuse/terminate any admission
without assigning any reason.
OF SUBJECT/ FACULTY
1. A student joining B.A./B.Sc./B.Com Part I class
may apply for change of subjects without any penalty within 15 days
of commencement of the academic session and with a penalty
upto a week thereafter, subject to the availability of seat and
at his/her own risk regarding shortage of lectures. The
student must note that lectures attended in the previous subject
(to be given up) will not be taken into account.
2. Application for change of subject must be made on prescribed
form available with the college office.
TO Msc. Part-1 CLASS
In the subjects of Chemistry and Physics Courses
will be made on the basis of Entrance Test to be conducted by the
Panjab University Chandigarh (OCET- 2007 on 03.06.2007) to be eligible
for admission to the course. A candidate should pass the entrance
test by securing the required percentage of marks and in addition
must meet other requirements of admission, if any, laid down by
the concerned university.