Goals & Objectives
1. With the consonance of vision and realistic
dream of the founder President Sant Baba Hari Singh ji Kaharpuri,
the terminus of the College, to reach
the excellence and impart the quality education to the socially,
economically and educationally backward people
of this drastically deprived and backward rural-Kandi area.
2. To establish and maintain visible research centers to
advance knowledge, professional practices, and innovation
in education and the human services.
3. To establish linkages with top-notched industrial units
in Punjab and other leading areas of India for the promotion
of fundamental as well as applied
4. To increase faculty's scholarly productivity and quality
to enhance prominence of faculty.
5. To increase development of research-based teacher-student
partnerships and interdisciplinary collaboration.
6. To pay special attention to the improvement of the social
and economic conditions and welfare of the people, their
intellectual, academic and cultural development.
7. To carve and train manpower in order to produce civilized
citizens so that they can put their best contribution in
the development and progress of our Nation.
8. To inculcate higher moral values among the students,
induce dedicated-qualified faculty and apply ultra-modern
methods of teaching, learning and guidance.