There are three hostels attached to the college, one exclusively
for the boys. On account of increasing demand, a new Girls Hostel
has been constructed at a cost of Rs. 25 Lakhs and more.
It was privilege of this college to host in our hostels all the
players and officials at the time of All-India Inter University
Football Tournament in the month of November 2006 – a rare distinction
for a college in India.
1. Details of hostel charges can be obtained from
the Provost/Hostel Warden.
2. Charges of stay for the short period Upto 3 months
Rs. 15 per day subject to minimum charges of Rs. 100/-
Beyond 3 months
Rs. 225 per month
3. Resident of a hostel, where co-operative mess is being run or
those joining co-operative mess, shall have to pay Rs. 400/- in
advance as mess bill.
4. The amount is refundable/adjustable as and when the student leaves
the hostel or the mess is closed permanently.
RULES REGARDING PAYMENT OF HOSTEL CHARGES:
1) The schedule of payment of hostel charges will
be the same as in the case of tuition fee. In case a student does
not pay the hostel charges by the due date, it shall be the responsibility
of the Warden to insure that such student does not continue to stay/
reside in the hostel.
2) Once a student is admitted to the hostel he/she cannot stop paying
the hostel rent on the plea that he/she has stopped residing in
the hostel. In order to vacate the hostel accommodation, the student
is required to obtain the prior permission of the Provost/Warden
and send a prior intimation to the college office positively.
3) If the name of the student is struck off due to non payment of
hostel dues from the list of hostlers he/she can be allowed re-admission
with the approval of Principal.
4) Students of low income group/out standing players/ brilliant
students can be given free accommodation by the principal.
Refund of tuition fee is allowed when a student
produces evidence to the satisfaction of the Principal that he/she
has not been able to attend the course at all due to serious illness
provided that refund is claimed within one month of payment of fee:
Refund of college /Hostel Scsecurity
1) At the time of claim for refund of security the student must
return the Identity-cum Library card and in case he/she fails to
do so, he/she shall be charged Rs. 50-00 for its loss.
2) If the security is not withdrawn or got re-adjusted by the student
within the next academic year, it shall be treated as lapsed automatically.
3) Security is non refundable if a student leaves the college during
the academic session.
The students are advised to get the refund of their college security
within three months after leaving the college.
The college has its spacious and well furnished
two campus canteens separately for boys and girls. It is daily inspected
by the college Resident Medical Officer for the maintenance of proper
cleanliness and hygenic conditions. The rate of various articals
are fixed by the college authorities. The rate list is displayed
at its cash counter. The students are advised to visit the college
canteen for light refreshment and meals. Purchases from shops outside
the campus should be discouraged. There is separate seating arrangement
for students and members of the staff.